Sunday 4 May 2014

Creating the illustrations part 2

These are my illustrations that i first created before i put colour on them. 









For the train i firstly created the one on the left but i felt it didn't work with my other illustrations so i created the one on the left. 





For the cigarette packet i firstly created the one above and them decided that didn't work very well so i created the one below.  









I then started to add the colours, but firstly i paired them up so i could use just 2 colours for each card. 








Illustrations with colour 













I then placed these illustrations on the document i set up on indesign, using a simple grid system i was able to place them all in the same place so it remained consistent throughout. I then on the reverse of the card reversed the colours so the writing that gave the information was clear. I then transferred this across every other page. 









No comments:

Post a Comment